Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Apple Pan- West LA, CA

Another burger post!


The thing that sets these burgers apart from the rest are the "hickory" flavor. It's not in every dish (they also have regular burgers, tuna sandwiches, etc), but it's just so flavorful with that hickory taste. Also, note the size of that apple pie slice. They pour some kind of syrup or sauce on it too that's barely noticeable, but it mixed with the (handmade?) vanilla ice cream to make your pie a la mode and it's the end to a very complete all-american meal. A+ for the service too. I never had to refill my own ketchup (and if you know me well, you know I'm disgusting with the amount of ketchup i eat with my fries. I love the stuff, OK?!) There's so much more I could rave about this place, so I'll let the pictures explain the rest.






No comments: